Level-2 measures include:
Stricter cleaning and sanitation standards, including:
- The application of disinfectant to all dealership touch-points. This includes vehicles, service centre and workshop, offices, payment terminals, phones, furniture and toilets.
- Disinfecting all vehicle touch points before and after hire. This includes keys, outside door handles, driver's inside door handle, steering wheel, indicator switch, wiper control switch, gear lever, handbrake, driver's seat belt and buckle, window control switches and bonnet release cable.
- Keeping cleaning logs of all vehicles serviced and/or hired.
- The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst working on your vehicle. This includes the wearing of gloves and fitting steering wheel, gear lever and seat covers. All staff will be trained on the correct use of cleaners and PPE.
- After hiring your vehicle, we will also wash it, just like we normally would, and disinfect it afterwards.
- Digitally collecting contact details from all visitors to our dealership sites to ensure that we comply with contact tracing guidelines, including the storage of that information in a centralised contact register.
- Maintaining social distancing among our dealership teams when they're at work.
- Clearly documented & distributed policies and guidelines for staff to adhere to. These will outline hygiene and sanitation requirements for servicing and hireage.